Our Family

Our Family
Liberty, Heather, Glade, Ryan, Kim

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Travelling

Well, we have spent the last few days watching our house get packed up, and driving across the country. we have been in 6 states since Tuesday. Kim is now a world traveller since her trip to Florida with Dad. She will have 14 states in under three weeks under her belt by the time we get to Washington. We are currently in a little town called Worland, WY. Pretty nice little town. Yesterday when we finally got back to the mountains I realized how much the West feels like home. Even though I have never been through the part that we drove last night, just driving down a beautiful canyon felt like coming home. I'll have to post more later since we are trying to get out of here.

Miss you all in Ohio!

3 comments:

Ben and Teri said...

Hey Ryan and Heather, Just thought I would let you know that I really enjoy checking out your blog and seeing how your family is doing. I hope the rest of your trip goes well.

Teri

Drostan and Jennifer said...

Wow, congrats on the beginning of real life! What a fun time and what an adventure lies ahead. I can't wait to read more about your new life in Washington. Email if you want. I'd love to know where you are going and specifics. It sure is an exciting time.
djorme@gmail.com

Jeremy.Celeste said...

Heather, thanks for the nice little message on our blog. It was nice to hear from you. We will have to exchange e-mails. Hope your trip went well. Grandma Thygerson passed away. I will miss her. Talk to you later.
jercelbrown@gmail.com