Our Family

Our Family
Liberty, Heather, Glade, Ryan, Kim

Monday, February 23, 2009

The Count (Ha, Ha, Ha!)


My little smartie surprised me this last week by being able to count to 29 on her own. After that she said, "20-10, 20-11, etc.) I explained to her how counting works with the 20, 30, 40, etc. Yesterday she figured out how to count to 99 all on her own. At the end of each set of 10, she would pause while she figured out which came next, then would say 60, 70, or whatever and keep going. I was surprised and impressed that she figured it out that far.

4 comments:

Jason and Amanda said...

What a cutie and so smart! Lots like her Mom I think!

Melanie Hahn said...

Hi Heather! I came across you just now and got so excited to see it's you!!!!! Your family is very cute! Where do you live, how are you? Talk to you soon!

Mel

Katie said...

Jacob does the EXACT same thing! I think we counted to 100 one day and I kept helping him with the 10's transitions but he still didn't quite pick up on it. Way to go Kim!

Crista said...

Kim is "scary smart", as Leah would say. She keeps you on your toes, that's for sure.
How are you feeling, Heather?