Our Family

Our Family
Liberty, Heather, Glade, Ryan, Kim

Friday, March 27, 2009

Pay it Forward

I have seen this on quite a few blogs and finally decided to give it a try. So, here goes.

THE RULES:
1. Be one of the first THREE bloggers to leave a comment on this post, which then entitles you to a handmade item from me.
2. Winners, you must post this challenge on your blog, meaning that you will Pay It Forward, creating a handmade gift for the first THREE bloggers who leave a comment on YOUR post about this giveaway!
3. The gift that you send to your Three Friends can be from any price range and you have 365 days to make/ship your item. This means you should be willing to maintain your blog at least until you receive your gift and have shipped your gifts. And, remember: It’s the Spirit and the Thought That Counts!
4. When you receive your gift, please feel free to blog about it. If you are not one of the Top Three Commenter's on this post, you can still play along. Start your own Pay It Forward chain and encourage your blogging friends to do the same!

3 comments:

Sharlee said...

Can I win on your blog even though it came from me? I don't know the rules but I think it would be fun...! Your ball dress is beautiful! I want to go to a ball!

Jane said...

Hey Heather! How have you been? Haven't talked to you in a long time!

Mindy said...

I'm curious to see what you'll come up with to send. You always have projects going, though, so not surprised to see you doing this. Now that I don't have two full-time jobs I'll have a stab at it, too. =) Love ya, sis! =)