Our Family

Our Family
Liberty, Heather, Glade, Ryan, Kim

Friday, July 10, 2009

Family 4th of July

Saturday dawned hot and sunny again and we decided we wanted to try to do something with other people. Our Sister-in-law Kim was in Snoqualmie just 1 1/2 hours away visiting from Utah. We decided at the last minute to join her, her children, and her sister's family for the afternoon of the 4th. We went to Ensign Ranch. We had never been there, but really loved it. Kimberly loved the giant slip and slide that they had and Glade liked wading in the pond.

After a fun afternoon there, during which Ryan actually did get to go for a mountain bike ride, we went back to Snoqualmie and spent the evening there. We had little fireworks and then watch some bigger ones purchased and put on by neighbors. Ryan and the kids camped in the backyard and I spent the night on the couch.

We got up on Sunday morning and headed for home so we could be there for church.

I thought I had forgotten the camera from the day before so I didn't get any pictures. Only after we arrived at home did I discover that the camera had been in my purse all along. Talk about pregnancy air-headedness!

No comments: