Our Family

Our Family
Liberty, Heather, Glade, Ryan, Kim

Friday, July 23, 2010

Getting Stronger

During his deployment, Ryan spent a lot of time lifting weights. In order to continue with his new hobby, he bought a weight set. It is set up in the loft of our barn/garage. The view is great and it is nice to work out up there as long as it isn't too hot (and the wasps don't bother us).

The kids have really enjoyed the weight set too. I only have a picture of Glade, since Kim didn't get up and come out in the morning when we took these.


Me doing a lift that Ryan taught me.


Look at that guy doing pull-ups! He really has gotten a lot stronger. How nice for me! :)

1 comment:

Maleen said...

I'm happy to see that the man of the house is safely back. You guys were troopers while he was gone. I can't even imagine. Congrats on being back together.