Our Family

Our Family
Liberty, Heather, Glade, Ryan, Kim

Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas is Here!

We let the kids open one gift on Christmas Eve. This year we got pillow pets for them and it made going to bed on Christmas Eve way nicer! They were excited to use their new pillows!


We are so blessed. What a bounteous looking tree.

The stockings were hung by the chimney with care . . .


Ummm, ooops! Did I mention that I didn't quite finish Liberty's stocking? :) Do you like the yarn in a bag sewn to the bottom? Also notice that my stocking in the previous picture needs a lot of work. I am planning to remake it now that I have the pattern figured out. I had to remake Kimberly's too.


Kimberly enjoying the Playmobil Nativity Set from Grammy and Grandad.


Liberty enjoying Glade's cow flashlight and her stuffed animals.


Oh wait! I looked away and she managed to climb onto the table. She painted with a little sour cream and then was about to check out the hot sauce. Yummy!

Glade being a cowboy in the cute chaps and vest made by Grandma.

We had a great Christmas. We were all totally spoiled. I am grateful that I was able to spend the holiday with my wonderful husband and children.

3 comments:

pye said...

I need your address. I don't why I keep sending you Christmas letters to your old address even though I know you aren't there. We moved this past fall to Dayton Ohio. I can't believe how big my little Glade is. He is still so cute.

Crista said...

Such darling pictures! Thanks for posting them. I too can't believe how much older the kids look, since we were just there in August. Time flies.

Jessie and Byron said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas!