Our Family

Our Family
Liberty, Heather, Glade, Ryan, Kim

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Obligatory First Day of School Pictures

Okay, so this one wasn't the first day of school, but you can tell that she really likes this outfit so far this year, can't you? This was one morning after I braided her hair in little braids. She thought it was so fun to have it all poofy and crimped-looking.
This one, however, really is from the first day of school. I neglected to get a picture in the morning, so we snapped one as she came off of the bus, complete with a pink sticker on her nose.


So far, Kimberly really likes second grade. She likes her teacher and does fine with all of the homework she brings home.




1 comment:

Mindy said...

Love the pics! How does she get those pants rolled up?? I don't think I'd be able to do that with Steph's! I guess if you want to badly enough you can figure anything out. =)