Our Family

Our Family
Liberty, Heather, Glade, Ryan, Kim

Sunday, November 9, 2008

8 Things Tag

8 THINGS

TV shows I watch (Hmmm, don't think I consistently watch any, but I enjoy. . .)
1. Wheel of Fortune
2. Jeopardy
3. Price is Right (Do you see a trend here?)
4. Magnum P.I.
5. Deal or No Deal
6. Cosby Show
7. Reba
8. Masterpiece (PBS)

Things that happened yesterday
1. Went to a craft show
2. Splurged on a new bag there (my friend makes them, check her out she makes cute things)
3. Bought a few Christmas gifts at said show
4. Made dinner
5. Bathed the kids
6. Read stories
7. Sewed a little on a Thanksgiving project
8. Crocheted a little on a Christmas gift

8 Favorite Places to Eat
1. Puerto Vallarta (new favorite in our new hometown)
2. El Charro in good old Safford
3. Cafe Rio
4. Hunan Lion (Columbus)
5. Subway
6. Taco Bell
7. Pizza Hut
8. At my table with my family

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
1. Trip to AZ for Christmas
2. Long weekend with my honey (he gets the next two days off)
3. Going to the temple this weekend
4. Watching a good movie on said long weekend
5. Bedtime tonight (always look forward to that, even though I love my kids)
6. Completion of my many projects
7. Visiting with siblings on the phone today
8. The possibility of going somewhere interesting on our next PCS (Permanent Change of Station) with the Army

8 Things on my Wish List
1. New iron and ironing board cover
2. The rest of the Work and the Glory (I've got 1-5)
3. More time to craft (never seem to have enough)
4. Easter Parade
5. Thicker drapes for the sliding glass doors
6. Shelving for our movies (they're not very organized right now)
7. Good rain jacket
8. To know where we're moving next summer

People I Tag
1. Jessie
2. Terra Jo
3. Megan
4. Kerilee
5. Leah
6. Becca
7. Mindy (since you don't have anything to do but lay in bed til that baby comes! :))
8. Brooke

No comments: