Our Family

Our Family
Liberty, Heather, Glade, Ryan, Kim

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day

I had a great Mother's Day. We spent Friday night camping. You can read about it on Ryan's blog.

It was a really fun trip. My family took me out for dinner in Cle Elum on the way home. We stopped at the same restaurant when we were moving out here. The food was as good as we remembered.

Sunday morning Ryan and Kimberly got up and made breakfast in bed for me. Biscuits and Gravy, my favorite! Thanks, honey. When we got to church I was surprised to discover that the Primary was singing in Sacrament Meeting. The bishopbric forgot to ask us to do it. I'm glad I was just the pianist and not the music leader! It went fine, though.

In the evening we talked to my mom and mother-in-law to round out the day.

It was a great weekend.

2 comments:

Maleen said...

That is funny about the singing. I would be a little peeved for sure.

The graham cracker recipe came from everydayfoodstorage.net. She has some amazing ideas so it would be worth it to check out her site. In the meantime, here is the direct link to graham crackers.

http://everydayfoodstorage.net/2009/04/29/graham-crackers-whole-wheat-food-storage-recipes/food-storage-recipes

Thanks for your bread recipe. I will try it tomorrow.

Beth said...

Our little Primary sang "Mother I Love You" on Sunday, but no one really knew the second verse. Not even the chorister because she had been out of town for a month when they were practicing. Luckily the piano music was loud enough that I don't think anyone even noticed, at least I didn't notice. I was told this story afterwards. Glad you had a great day.