Our Family

Our Family
Liberty, Heather, Glade, Ryan, Kim

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Naughty or Nice?


Living in North Pole, we have certain privileges. Like being able to go to Santa Claus' House. We did this a few weeks ago when my friend Katie was here visiting. Unfortunately, Santa was having a rest gearing up for the big season to come, but we saw his chair!

Katie, Abi, and Sadie sitting in Santa's chair.


Our family in his chair.

Santa's reindeer were kept out back, getting into shape for the yearly flight.



Also, we were happy to discover that Ryan made it on the nice list this year. If you zoom in, you can see his name there.



4 comments:

Jessie and Byron said...

Man you all look flipppin freezing!! But how fun would it be to go to Santas House! I bet Kim really enjoyed that! And glad to see Ryan will get a visit from Santa this year! lol

Jeremy.Celeste said...

I remember going there when it was summer. It looks so much better in the winter. It looks like you are having tons of fun. I told the boys I have a friend who lives in the North Pole, boy did they ever get excited! Hope all is well. Love your pictures of the snow. I always wondered what it was like to live in Alaska during the winter. How the snow would be. I like that kind of snow......:)

Sharlee said...

How cool is that? My boys think it's pretty awesome!

Mindy said...

Nice. So much fun! I was kind of getting worried about Ryan, so we are glad to hear that he made it onto that nice list! =) Love you guys!