Our Family

Our Family
Liberty, Heather, Glade, Ryan, Kim

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hansel and Gretel

We decorated a gingerbread house for Family Home Evening this week. I emphasize decorate. I didn't get around to actually making the gingerbread this year, but I did buy a pre-made house. Cheap, huh! Oh well, the kids still loved it.






It didn't last very long though. Hansel and Gretel ate most of it last night. At least it was gratifying to see that the gingerbread wasn't nearly as good as the candy on it. Homemade wins for that!

1 comment:

Maleen said...

I love all your posts. I really couldn't decide which to comment on. I opted for this one because we decided to go store bought this year too (although I have never made one myself). I'm looking forward to trying it out and maybe making my own gingerbread next year.

So cute that Glade was singing Happy Birthday to Jesus!