Our Family

Our Family
Liberty, Heather, Glade, Ryan, Kim

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Nutcracker

Gracious! I didn't realize it had been so long since I posted!

Ryan was nice enough to forgo hunting or skiing to go the the matinee of the Nutcracker with us. The kids really got into the first half (more like a play). I was a little surprised at how much Glade enjoyed it. After the intermission was more ballet and Glade got a little tired. Kim seemed to really enjoy it though. She leaned over in the middle and said, "This is awesome! Thanks for bringing me!"

After the performance, they had a little tea party with cookies and punch. They handed out little autograph books that the kids to take around to the performers and get their signatures. Kim said, "This is my first time getting the signature of a famous person!" She was sooooo excited.

As you can see, she wanted to wear her leotard and tutu. Here she is with the Dew Drop Fairy.


With one of the sugar plum dancers.

Don't tell her, but we got her a nutcracker for Christmas. I hope it doesn't turn into a prince, we're not quite ready for that yet. :)

No comments: