Our Family

Our Family
Liberty, Heather, Glade, Ryan, Kim

Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Cutest

Can I just say that our little Liberty is the cutest? Beth, you would love to get your hands on her. She is a lot like Glade at this age. Sweet, happy, and fun. There is a lady in our new ward that always steals her during Primary (Beth and Denise, sorry to say you've been replaced! :) )

We're still waiting for her to take off crawling. She is getting happier to be on her tummy though.


Her first experience with a graham cracker. They are well acquainted now, although I'm not sure which gets more her, or her high chair tray.

7 comments:

Beth said...

She really is the cutest and I do wish that I were there to hold and squeeze her. I think about you guys often, especially now that Ryan is gone. I hope that the time goes quickly and as painlessly as possible. Thnks for all of the blog posts. It is fun to see what life is like up north and how beautiful it is.

Ben and Teri said...

I love looking at all your pictures. I hope you are doing well without Ryan. We think about you and pray for you constantly. Libby is absolutely beautiful.

Mindy said...

Can I just say that she is SO CUTE!! Proud aunt right here! =) I really hope we get to meet her in the next few months!! We are hoping to make it to Maren's baptism, but if not, hopefully we'll see you in Utah... =)

Love you!

Katie @ Favorites and Things said...

She is SOO cute! Look at those big eyes. I remember first meeting Glade around that age and thinking he was the happiest little guy I'd ever seen!

Thanks for the play dough recipes, I can't wait to try them. I think Addie will love them, peanut butter is one of her favorite things!

We are always thinking and praying for you guys, can't wait to see you and meet little Liberty.

Kim said...

How are you coping without Ryan? I'm sure you are doing great!

Jennifer Kendall said...

Happy Late Birthday..... your kids are so cute and MOOSE?! I thought that deer were cool, but man, those are sweet!

Jessica said...

She is really beautiful! You guys make cute babies.