Our Family

Our Family
Liberty, Heather, Glade, Ryan, Kim

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Springtime in Alaska





We came home to Spring. It was beautiful around here. Still lots of brown, but getting greener all the time. I really liked looking at the slough and river. There was still quite a bit of ice on the slough near our home when we got here. You can still see some of the snowmobile tracks from this wintertime road. :)



One of the things that I thought was most beautiful was this. Places where the ice had mostly melted except at the edge of the water, where it was above the water and reflected back on itself. I don't know why, but I really loved the look of this.


1 comment:

Mindy said...

It's so crazy how fast the seasons can change! We are actually finally getting 80-degree weather here... I don't know that I'm excited for that, but hope you're enjoying your spring! =)