Our Family

Our Family
Liberty, Heather, Glade, Ryan, Kim

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Different Tag

Thought this was a cute idea that I got from my friend Kim.

Memory Lane...the tag that gets everyone involved.

I hope you will play along. Here are the directions: 1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! 2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

6 comments:

Marisa said...

You came over and helped me make a sling before Elias was born. I really appreciated your help because I was sick that day. You gave me tons of advice and conversation when I needed it. Thanks for being there for me! We miss you!
Marisa

Amy said...

I remember best all of our primary presidency fun. I still use the cute bag you made and think of you every time I look at it. Thank you for showing me how to teach with the spirit. I'll never forget "T is for Humility!" I miss you! Email me and we'll figure out a time to meet up!

Ben and Teri said...

You and Ryan used to come over to our house right before Halloween and we would carve pumpkins with you. Our kids loved it and we still think of you and miss you every Halloween.

Kim said...

I always loved how down to earth you are Heather. It was always so easy to be around you and I could always feel at home with a friend. I loved hearing about all of your projects. We'd love to see you guys sometime soon. There are a ton of things here you would love to do.

Holly said...

I have lots of wonderful memories of you! Lots of reasons why I think you're great. I have always admired you for the way you treat other people. You go out of your way to make sure people feel loved. I had fun times going to your house after school and eating homemade ice cream and studying for the school spelling bee's with you and Mindy. I loved making posters at your house for FBLA. You always had the leadership role and found a way for everyone to be involved and included.
~ (Holly a.k.a. puna-kuna-hona)

Jeremy.Celeste said...

I remember staying at your house and then going to the dairy. We had so much fun making orange julius before piano lessons. Playing with your fun toys. I don't know, I have a lot of memories, but yes, High School and FBLA. I am jealous you got to go to the school reunion. How fun for you. So many memories to reflect back on. What fun times.