Our Family

Our Family
Liberty, Heather, Glade, Ryan, Kim

Friday, July 4, 2008

Dr. Abbott

I am finally getting the pictures up so I can make this post. Although it was a month ago, It was one of the proudest days of my life. Four years of hard work and it is finally finished! Ryan, we are so proud of you and all of your hard work.

Ryan and I in the Merschon lobby area! It was kind of fun. He was the first one across the stage since they had the class in alphabetical order. There are some advantages to being and Abbott! It was wonderful to hear "Dr. Ryan Abbott."


Ryan's parents came from Idaho Falls, ID to be with us for the occassion. They also helped us drive out West. We appreciate the effort to be with us and the help.


Kim gives her Dad a BIG hug!


Ryan with some good friends, Peter and Austin.


Wendy and I. It was hard to say goodbye to some good friends.


Ryan and some other friends: Michael, Mike, Kendall, Nate, and Jake


Kim and I. Katie, I am sad I didn't get a picture with you!


There was a nice luncheon on the lawn afterward. It was a nice day for the celebration.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Yeah, Ryan!! I am sad that we couldn't be there for that momentous occasion, but I hope you know that Scott and I are very proud of your accomplishment!!! Congrats, brother!!
Mindy =)