Our Family

Our Family
Liberty, Heather, Glade, Ryan, Kim

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Couch Potatoes


I made a little chair for Kim when she was small patterned after one my mom had when we were little. I also made 3 others at the time for my nieces and one to leave at Grandma's house. After moving we downsized to a loveseat and found we needed another little chair to prevent arguments. Mom let me take hers home with me on our last trip. They really like them. Aren't they cute? The kids I mean!

4 comments:

Jason and Amanda said...

Good job Heather! I need that pattern! Great idea!

Jessie and Byron said...

I think you might need to make one for me (I mean Clayton) they are way cute! Good job!

Misty said...

Where can I get the pattern? Seriously - I would love to make those for Kaden and Bailey. Maybe for a Christmas present? Please share!

Holly said...

Of course you just whipped up another chair. That's sounds like you! You're very talented.