Our Family

Our Family
Liberty, Heather, Glade, Ryan, Kim

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Growing Up




I neglected (in the midst of moving, house hunting, unpacking, etc.) to get Glade's pictures taken closer to his birthday, but I did finally get them done. I am quite happy with how they turned out. I can't believe how big he is getting! He seems to be stretching up and turning into a little boy already. What a sweetie!

He LOVES balls. He will run after them and throw them and do anything with them. He also likes little chairs. This is the best way we got him to be still long enough for a picture.

Here's a cute, characteristic snapshot of Glade running around our "track".

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Glade really is growing up fast! Scott and I appreciated the picture you sent us! We sure love you guys!
Mindy =)