Our Family

Our Family
Liberty, Heather, Glade, Ryan, Kim

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Getting Big!

Our little sweetie is getting so big! She is almost 11 months old.

Here she is standing by herself. She'll be walking before we know it! Sorry I didn't get her looking at the camera!



This is one of her latest tricks. I think it is terribly cute! She does it often especially when she is doing something she isn't supposed to be doing or when other people do things she doesn't like. She usually doesn't need any prompting, but I have been trying to catch her doing it for a while and finally got it by telling her "no."

2 comments:

Katie @ Favorites and Things said...

So so cute! I can't believe how big Libby is getting, it feels like you were just here and already she has grown!

Jennifer Kendall said...

I love it!!! That age is so fun and they are always doing the cutest things!