Our Family

Our Family
Liberty, Heather, Glade, Ryan, Kim

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Tagged by Kerilee

My friend Kerilee tagged me so here goes...

What was I doing 5 years ago:
1. Pregnant with Kimberly
2. Working at a title company
3. Being the wife of a student
4. Seeing my sister and Ryan's brothers very often (miss that)
5. Living in a 1-bedroom apartment


What are 5 things on my To-Do List today:
1. Clean the bathrooms (Yuck! My least favorite job)
2. Pick up Grammy at the airport
3. Practice the piano for the Primary Program
4. Pick up random clutter in my house
5. Make lasanga for dinner

What are my 5 favorite snacks:
1. Peanuts and Raisins (w/ chocolate chips preferrably)
2. Granola Bars
3. Yogurt
4. Wheat Thins
5. Popcorn

What are 5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off all student loans
2. Buy a house
3. Buy newer vehicles
4. Travel with my husband for humanitarian dental work and fun on the side
5. Donate more

Five places I've lived:
1. Duncan, AZ
2. Nauvoo, IL
3. Provo, UT
4. Columbus, OH
5. Yelm, WA

Five jobs I've had:
1. Teen Court Secretary
2. Receptionist for a hardware store
3. Secretary for the Computer Department at BYU
4. Foreclosures and then Escrow Assistant at a title company
5. Full-time mother

I tag...
1. Celeste Rhoton
2. Mindy Urie
3. Teri Walker
4. Jessica Valentino
5. Leah Johnson

1 comment:

Jason and Amanda said...

This was fun Heather--I was surprised how much I knew (and how much I didn't!) Teen court, Duncan, oh the excitement in life! You have traveled a ton too! So cool!