Our Family

Our Family
Liberty, Heather, Glade, Ryan, Kim

Friday, October 30, 2009

Country Living

We are really enjoying our new place. This week, winter set in full force. It's a month later than normal, which I won't complain about. We have had snow starting Sunday night until Wednesday. We didn't get too much accumulation though. I have been enjoying the snow tires on the van. They make driving a lot nicer.

I have taken some pictures of what our views look like that I think turned out well. You can see the Aurora from our bedroom window at night when they are out.

I took this one from the Dining Room window the beautiful, clear morning after the snow stopped.


This is a picture from our porch. It shows some ice fog.


All in all, a satisfying and beautiful place to live.

2 comments:

Maleen said...

You guys certainly do have adventures. When it snows I tend to close the door and go outside as little as possible.

I really like your pictures of the lights.

Heather K said...

Heather! I haven't checked your blog for a long time, holy cow! You guys have had a ton of changes! Alaska?! You guys will have so many amazing experiences! It looks like you don't have neighbors for miles! Congrats on your beautiful new baby girl. Your other two are getting so big! Where does the time go? Anyway, good luck with everything you have going on!