Our Family

Our Family
Liberty, Heather, Glade, Ryan, Kim

Friday, August 15, 2008

Enjoying the Northwest

There is a berry stand here in Yelm that we drive by every day. I decided to stop there the other day and check it out. I ended up with three full flats of berries, one blueberries, one raspberries, one marionberries. I froze most of them and it has been so warm we have been making smoothies. Don't they look delicious? This is even after I froze an entire flat. It turns out this is their last week, so I'm glad I caught them. This is a good way to take advantage of living in the Northwest.


3 comments:

Jessie and Byron said...

Man those berries look sooo delicious!! Glade looks like hes enjoying them too!!

Sharlee said...

Ooh, Heather, I'm so jealous! We get rasberries and strawberries from my Grandpa but the blueberries and black berries look so good! Last year I did a ton of raz jam but this year we just ate them and froze them- smoothies are so yummy! -Sharlee :)

Unknown said...

Glade looks all grown up! I sure miss you being my visiting teacher! Looks like your doing well.