Our Family

Our Family
Liberty, Heather, Glade, Ryan, Kim

Friday, August 15, 2008

High School Memories

Another reason I went back to AZ was for my class 10 year reunion. (Really 11, but in a small town you only get high school reunion organized every 5 years.) Our class was small in numbers, but a few others showed up for the get-together in the high school gym. A lot of you may not believe this, but my graduating class was less than 50 people. When you grow up in a town like that, you get really close to the people around you. Not to mention that most everyone goes to the Community College 50 miles away so you get to continue the association.

I guess I probably better not use last names. Cody with her kids and Bonnie. I can't remember a time that I haven't known Bonnie. She has been my best friend for a lot of years, especially through high school.


Bonnie and Brett, a cousin of mine.


Sam, another cousin of mine, me (yes I got a haircut finally), and Amanda.



It was really fun to see everyone, along with Crystal and Linda in the gym, and hear what they have been up to. Hopefully next time more will come.

No comments: