Our Family

Our Family
Liberty, Heather, Glade, Ryan, Kim

Monday, August 25, 2008

Working Out

I have resisted the "necessity" of a gym. I don't want to feel like I have to have a gym. I have succumbed, though. At least for now. I used the free gym and child care when we lived on base for a month and really enjoyed it. A friend told me about a gym that she just joined here in town called Reflexions. It is an all-women's gym. It isn't very big. I doesn't have a huge list of classes. But it is nice and low-key. It wasn't too expensive and the child care is affordable and seems nice. I have done well at going since I bit the bullet. Tomorrow I am going to check out the step-aerobics class. We'll see how it goes . . .

5 comments:

Kerilee Law said...

I started at a gym in January of this year. My first step-aerobics class kicked my tush!! Within a few classes I felt I was really getting the hang of it and not nearly so sore afterwards. Good luck!

Mindy said...

Good for you, Heather! Good luck and have fun! I'll just be thinking of you as I sit all day (okay, not ALL day, but close). My turn for the gym will come in a few months... =)

Becca said...

I'm not a gym person either, so way to go! I have decided that I am just going to do some excercises at home each morning. My weakness is ice cream though, so exercising doesn't help much :)

Kim said...

Good luck with Step. I am just not coordinated enough. I do fine on the floor and then you add a step and I'm lost-so don't give up!

Jason and Amanda said...

A gym with child care! I am so jealous! I love to work out, run, etc. except I hate getting up early and child care is often a problem. So take advantage and enjoy yourself! I'm sure you will love it!