Our Family

Our Family
Liberty, Heather, Glade, Ryan, Kim

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Family Camping

The kids and I flew to AZ to spend some time with my family. Ryan sadly had to stay and work. We went camping with all of my siblings except Byron. The location was Brentwood, church-owned in the mountains. I spent all of my girls camp years there and it was great to go back. Here are some of the highlights.


Kim and the cousins enjoying each other and taking in a game of horseshoes.


Glade and Gabriel doing quality control on the sweet corn before it is cooked.


Camryn, Kim, Maren, & Emily on the horse trailer.


Kimberly and Lauren taking it easy.


Grandpa and Grandma


Uncle Scott and Aunt Mindy with the girls doing some wading in the creek.


Kim and Glade with Uncle Scott and Aunt Mindy getting ready to go look for elk. (We found some too!)


Glade and Mom on the windy drive scouting for elk.

4 comments:

Misty said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun. Sorry I didn't get to see you while you were here in AZ - maybe next time.

Crystal said...

That depends... Is this the Heather I think it is? Formerly Lunt? Sister to Mindy, cousin to Sam and Will? Best EA Relief Society president ever?

Drostan and Jennifer said...

Looks like so much fun! It's amazing how much the kids love to get dirty. :-)

Jeremy.Celeste said...

It looks like you had a ton of fun. Glad to see you are getting back into the swing of things. I know moving can be hecktic. What a fun little family reunion and to get to see all of your family. What a treat.