Our Family

Our Family
Liberty, Heather, Glade, Ryan, Kim

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Quick Trip

Glade and I ended up going to AZ last minute for my Grandpa Payne's funeral. I was really glad I went. Of 26 cousins, all but 3 were there and the ones that were missing are all in the mission field. I would have hated to be the only cousin not there. As I said in my earlier post about Grandpa, I love, love, LOVED growing up close to my grandparents and it was nice to visit and see my Aunts, Uncles, and cousins. The only problem was that we were gone over Easter. I didn't take the camera, because I wanted Ryan to have it here for Easter with Kim. Plus, I figured all of my siblings and my parents would have theirs. So, now's the time people. Share pictures with me, please! :)

Thanks for a great weekend! It was great to see everyone. Thanks By and Jessie for the pickup at the airport and ride to Duncan. Thanks for putting up with us Dad and Mom. Thanks for the ride back to the airport Calvin and Terra. It was nice to have the extra driving time to visit with my brothers and their wives and kids.

I am out of Grandparents now, so I guess we'll have to come up with a better excuse to get a cousin's reunion again.

Thanks, honey, for keeping Kimberly so I could go!

No comments: