Our Family

Our Family
Liberty, Heather, Glade, Ryan, Kim

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Good Friends and Good Times

As of late, I have been making an earnest effort to do things with some of my best friends. It has made for some busy and fun days. Here are a few of our outings.

The kids and I hopped in with the Wilde's for a trip to the Slate Run Living Historical Farm.



There were lots of baby animals: a calf, piglets, lambs. The kids loved it.



Glade having a great time with a few sticks.



All the kids playing in the dirt and grass.

The next day we took off for Westerville to visit my good friend Claudia and her kids. She recently had her 3rd baby. What sweet kids, but a handful. We went for a walk to the park and had lunch. I will really miss her.


Me holding Daniel (the latest addition, born in March) with Jessica and Glade looking on.


Kimberly and David enjoying a sunny day on the lawn.


Jessica giving Glade a kiss.



Claudia and I. She is one of the greatest friends I have ever had: generous, kind, just all-around wonderful.

Another thing we did was have FHE with the Hutchings. We have really enjoyed their family. Good luck with the three little boys!



Izaak helping Glade out with the watermelon. Hope your carpets not too sticky!



Glade becomes a horse, himself! (At least to Caleb.)

After stake conference we spent the evenings with the Sandersons. We've become good friends with them and will really miss having someone we are so comfortable with live so close to us. We'll miss you! (Sorry, no pictures of this.)

2 comments:

Mom L. said...

I'm glad that you've had your last few weeks there to just savor the friendships and enjoy the moment!
We have been ever so grateful that you had a wonderful support group of friends in your ward. Otherwise, it would have been hard letting you go that far away from family ~ but they have become family in a very real sense! I just love Claudia--she is, indeed, a very sweet and special friend!

trout said...

Heather, you will have to email me all of your Slate Run pics. I am bummed I forgot my camera that day and even more sad we did not take a final picture together.

We sure had fun with you guys. We miss you already. Thanks for the comment on my blog today. That must mean you are in WA. Cannot wait to hear how things are.