Our Family

Our Family
Liberty, Heather, Glade, Ryan, Kim

Friday, May 2, 2008

Giddy-up and the Sound of Music



One of our favorite Christmas gifts (and a favorite with all who visit our home) is a horse. I personally love the rope hair it has. It just looks so cool! Glade has gotten where he really likes it lately and Kim has also enjoyed it. She has named it Cinderella.

I just realized that I don't have a picture of Kim on the horse. I think we only have a video of her on it. So here is a picture of Kim doing her job. Once while she was clearing out the silverware she decided to make an instrument. She had a great time playing it.

2 comments:

Crista said...

It's always fun to hear that a gift you gave the kids was a hit! I'm glad the kids are enjoying the horse.

Mindy said...

Kim was so excited to show me her tricks on the horse's back when I first got there. She's so funny! And Glade loves it and is so cute on it! I love those two chil'uns!
Mindy =)