Our Family

Our Family
Liberty, Heather, Glade, Ryan, Kim

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Home Alone

I guess only kinda home alone. I am here with Glade for 5 days without Ryan and Kimberly. They took a road trip to Florida to see Ryan's grandparents. He hasn't seen them for a long time, so it will be good for him to get down there. I decided to bow out of the trip so I can feel ready to move in a week's time. So far I haven't done much of what I have on my list, but hopefully in the next few days I can get the majority of it done.

Ryan's parents will arrive next Friday and we are excited forjavascript:void(0) them to get here. Graduation next Sunday, and then we're off. Hard to believe, but the time has actually arrived. So I'll be spending my time scrubbing toilets, tubs, and floors to get ready to move out. I also have a talk to get ready for tomorrow, but I'll put another revision of a very rough draft off a little longer while I go finish up the dishes.

No comments: