Our Family

Our Family
Liberty, Heather, Glade, Ryan, Kim

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Jane Austen

I had an extremely deprived childhood (just kidding, Mom) bereft of Jane Austen books and movies and never even saw Pride and Prejudice until after I was married. Since then, I have discovered that they are about the ultimate chick-flick you can get. I have really enjoyed this season of Masterpiece on PBS, since they were showing the complete works of Jane Austen. I missed a few at the beginning, but have seen all the others. I just finished watching the last half of Sense and Sensibility and loved it.

I am also fortunate to be married to a man that is great with computers. Our computer has a TV tuner card in it and we purchased a pretty big HDTV lately to use as a monitor/TV. So anyway, It was great fun to record all of these and enjoy them at my leisure. Thanks, Sweetie!

1 comment:

Crista said...

I've been watching Masterpiece too! I didn't discover it until some of Pride and Prejudice was over, but I loved that, and Sense and Sensibility, too.