Our Family

Our Family
Liberty, Heather, Glade, Ryan, Kim

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Look Out World . . .

Here I Come!

Our sweet Glade got his first tooth this week, finally! I thought they were never coming in. Pretty sad to have a toothless son as a dentist, right?


Glade has gotten very busy at walking around things. He is starting to balance for a little while without holding onto things and even took a step by himself a few times on Sunday. Isn't he too young for that? :) Oh well, hopefully I will be able to keep up with him. I have had to clean out some drawers in the kitchen that he kept getting into, so hopefully we are done baby-proofing for a while. He's a very busy boy, but also so sweet (just ask anyone that knows him and they'll tell you he's an angel, right?). We sure do love him.

4 comments:

Jessie and Byron said...

Yeah!!! That looks like a really fun truck with all those little ones in side! Clayton would go nuts over something like that!! Yeah I am glad he has teeth now, I kindda wish Clayton didn't have so many because he puts EVERYTHING in his mouth and then I Have to stick my finger in there to get it out and I get chomped!!! All my fingers have bite marks on them!! haha!! Are you coming up this summer sometime? Our kids will have LOTS of fun playin!!

Heather K said...

Hi Heather.

I found your blog on a comment you left on Karen's. It is fun to see how big Kimberly is. I forget that time goes by fast! And I didn't even know you had a baby... How old is he?

I have a blog too. I started it a few years ago during our Ohio experience and that was before everyone started with Blogspot.

The address is http://web.mac.com/karren.2

You should check it out sometime. Anyway, it is fun to see what you guys are up to. Good luck with graduation and I hope things go well for you!

-Heather Karren

Mindy said...

Glade's hair is calm! Unless we just can't see the fun going on. =) Tell the kids that Aunt Mindy is excited to be coming to play in a few short days! Love you all!

AMY MICHELLE said...

Heather, it is fun to see your blog. I can't believe how big Glade is. I think you were still pregnant when we moved. He is darling! Looks like you guys are doing well.
Amy