Our Family

Our Family
Liberty, Heather, Glade, Ryan, Kim

Thursday, April 10, 2008

SPRING!



It's finally Spring around here and we have really been enjoying the great weather this week. We made time to go to the zoo, and hope to go a few more times before our pass runs out at the end of this month. It was nice and cool when we got there and then started to warm up. It was about the best time we've had at the zoo. The animals were really active and Kim had a great time. Even this bear was having a great time. Kim thought the tiger was cool. It kept pacing right by the glass where we were watching it.

Experience has taught me with Kim that you can't rush things. I ran out and bought her a little tricycle when she was like 18 months old at the Twin Sale and she has just gotten where she can really ride it in the last 6 months or so. Now I can actually take her on a ride while I push Glade in the stroller and she does pretty well and setting a good pace. She does love to take rests under trees though, and sometimes we have to stop at each tree to sit under it just for a few seconds. At least she is enjoying being out though. It was great to see daffo-down-dillies (daffodils, for those of you that don't speak my language) and popcorn (or blossoms on trees). YIPEE, SPRING HAS SPRUNG!

2 comments:

Crista said...

Maybe Spring Has Sprung in Ohio, but it snowed here YESTERDAY!! I went out and bought a pair of sandals today, so maybe that will bring some warm weather. Dave's up at Targhee skiing today; it should be great Spring conditions. Everyone around here except Dave is complaining about the weather.

Jessica said...

I hear that it is going to be cold tomorrow, but the the Spring weather this week has done so much to lift my spirits and make me feel as though I might actually accomplish something with my time.