Our Family

Our Family
Liberty, Heather, Glade, Ryan, Kim

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Joining the 21st Century


Well, I finally broke down and got a cell phone. We had decided to do this after our move and just decided to do it a little early so we would have it for the WREB this week. (By the way, wish Ryan well for that!) I ended up with the same phone as Ryan, though in a purple color to make it a little more feminine. It is a Nokia 5300 Express Music. He has enjoyed using his as a music player and I hope to do the same with mine. I have enjoyed it for the 1 1/2 days I have had it.

3 comments:

Crista said...

Let me know how you like it. I HATE my cell phone. I can never hear very well on it. I went in to buy a different phone, but decided to wait because Edge Wireless has been bought out by AT&T, so pretty soon they will have different phones. Think I should get an iPhone?

MtbAllDay said...

My Kim Abbott is about the only person I know without a cell now.

Mom - you might try a few of the various bluetooth headsets (one that fits IN you ear. I had a Motorola that sat on the outside and I couldn't hear it). You can hear much better on some of them.

Headphones work even better.

Heather A said...

The phones really came in handy for this weekend. We found each other much more easily. Also, I dropped Ryan off at the hotel and he couldn't find his wallet so he called me. When I got back there, we found that it had fallen out of his scrubs in the car. Good thing for the cell phones. Otherwise I would have been on my way home, and he would have been out of luck. He was checking into a different hotel because that's what Priceline gave him.